Eliminate the Uncertainty!
Find out what loan modification you qualify
for within 24-48 hours with certainty.
Learn the Facts!
- Submitting a REST Report with specific rates, payments and values, that show why its more profitable for your loan to be modified, has shortened the modification or short sale time line to as little as 13 days....and that's without an attorney!
- Without a REST Report showing how you know your loan can be modified or short sold, you are at the mercy of what your mortgage company is telling you, which in these days, may not be the truth.
- In ALL cases, the mortgage company makes more money by allowing a foreclosure sale, unless you have the REST report showing how you can be modified or allowed to short sale, in concrete terms and why this is better than foreclosure sale.
- If you are waiting for a modification or short sale, the REST Report Matters because you can now take the time to correct any problems because the REST Report tells you how to fix your application if you don't qualify.
- The REST Report is submitted with your modification or short sale application to prove, in definitive terms, that you not only qualify but exactly how in specific terms your lender’s language.
What is the REST Report Difference?
The REST Report from REST Report Matters is not just a report but collection of tools that helps show why the mathematics and profit for the banks is in the modification or short sale they should be giving you if you qualify. The REST Report is run on the same multi-million dollar platform as the major mortgage servicers and uses the most up to date mathematical formulas as developed for the over 120,000 modifications and 35,000 short sale that are approved each month.
3-Way Call w/Bank
AVM (Automated Valuation Model)
Budget Review & Analysis
No other product on the market even comes close!
Loan Modification and Short Sale basics
The process of requesting a loan modification or short sale on your loan starts with the question of what put you in this situation. Is the your hardship for a few months or is it long term? Did a payment go up and become not affordable? Did you lose your job or income? Once you have realized what it was that caused you to fall behind the next steps are straightforward.
You must show why you qualify mathematically for a loan modification or short sale and how this is better, in mortgage lender profit terms, than to go to foreclosure. To do this with the goal of keeping your home you'll need to present your mortgage servicer with a reason why you can't afford your current payment or want to short sale. Next, you should show mathematically how they can create a new modified mortgage payment or short sale approved price that is more profitable to them than a foreclosure sale. The mortgage servicer will require several documents such as a hardship letter and application for assistance, along with proof of income, tax returns and possibly your bank statements for a modification and even less for a short sale. Here are some common hardships that are reported to mortgage servicers:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Reset/Payment increase
- Death of Spouse or Co-borrower
- Divorce or Separation
- Failed Business
- Injury/Illness/Medical Bills
- Job Relocation
- Military Duty
- Loss of Job
- Reduced Income
Want to Learn More?
Download a FREE Example Report
Take a moment to see what's inside of an actual REST Report. Include a phone number to receive a complimentary consultation to see if the REST Report can benefit you.
Respected homeowner advocate Martin Andelman speaking about REST Report Matters...
"Knowledge is power, presentation is key". At REST Report Matters we empower you, the homeowner, with the knowledge of whether you qualify or not and assist you in presenting it in a way that allows you to stand out from the millions of others that are applying, have applied or have been denied for a loan modification.